Caiz Development GmbH is a company offering innovative technology-based financial services and solutions for everyone. As we are building and exploring new markets with the world's first Islamic decentralized blockchain and cryptocurrency, we also want to expand our young and dynamic team. You will face a highly collaborative work environment that is very driven to convert our company values into a fast and cost-effective money transfering structure while complying with Islamic financial principles.
We are currently looking for a Product Manager to join our team at the German Headquarter in Frankfurt.
We are looking for an experienced Product Manager who is passionate about building products that customers love. You will join a dynamic and fast-paced environment and work with cross-functional teams to design, build and roll out products that deliver the company’s vision and strategy.
- Gain a deep understanding of customer experience, identify and fill product gaps and generate new ideas that grow market share, improve customer experience and drive growth
- Create buy-in for the product vision both internally and with key external partners
- Develop product pricing and positioning strategies
- Translate product strategy into detailed requirements and prototypes
- Work closely with engineering teams to deliver with quick time-to-market and optimal resources
- Evaluate promotional plans to ensure that they are consistent with product line strategy and that the message is effectively conveyed
- Act as a product evangelist to build awareness and understanding
- Represent the company by visiting customers to solicit feedback on company products and services
- 3+ years of professional experience in a Product Manager role
- Knowledge or experience in Finance and/or Decentralized Finance and/or
- Proven track record of managing all aspects of a successful product
- Proven ability to develop product and marketing strategies and effectively communicate recommendations to executive management
- Solid technical background with understanding and/or hands-on experience in software development and web technologies
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and Team Player
- Great at organizing, prioritising and multitasking
Level of studies:
Diploma, Bachelor or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, or similar
Fluent in German and English
Apply today, if you want to become part of our young and dynamic team where you will be able to actively shape this fast-growing company in a highly developing sector.