The controller as per the EU General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR“) is:
Caiz Holding AG
Alte Steinhauserstrasse 21
1. Data Protection
We are pleased about your visit to our website and your interest in our offers.
The protection of your personal data is one of the most important concerns for us as a Group. In this Privacy Notice, we explain how we collect your personal data, how we use it, for what purpose and on what legal basis we do this, and what rights and claims they affect.
In addition, we refer you to the Caiz Holding AG Data Protection Policy.
2. Collection and processing of personal data
- When you visit our website, we store certain information about the browser you use and its operating system, the date and time of your visit, the status of your visit and the use of functions of the website, the search terms you may have entered, the frequency of your visit to different websites, the names of the files you visit, the amount of data transferred, the websites from which you access our website and the link that has led you to our website.
- addition, we store data for security reasons. Your IP address and the name of the Internet Service Provider will be used to prevent and detect attacks on our website or fraud attempts within a few days.
- We only store further personal data about you, if you allow such data in relation to a contact form, a contact you made with our customer service or a registration on our website, from time to time and only in such cases, to the extent that we have given consent by you or in accordance with the applicable legislation.
- You are not legally or contractually obliged to provide us with your personal data. It is possible that certain functions via our website are dependent on the transfer of personal data. If you do not want to leave personal information in these cases, it may result in some features not being available at all or limited.
3. Purpose of use
- We use your personal data generated when you visit our website in order to manage it as easily as possible for you and to protect our IT systems from attacks and other illegal activities.
- All other personal data that you have left us, whether by registering on our website, contacting you by our customer service or by using a contact form, we will further use for the purposes listed above, as well as for administrative purposes and for the execution and discontinuation of any business transactions, to the extent necessary for that purpose.
- For further requests, we and, if applicable, certain third parties use your personal data, provided that you consent to this.
- To the extent that our Group is legally entitled to use your personal data, we will do so. This would be the case, for example, in the case of surrender pursuant to administrative or judicial orders.
- Cookies may be used when you visit our website. These are so-called HTML cookies and other similar software tools, which we collectively refer to as cookies.
- Cookies are small files that are stored on your display during your visit to our website. These are there for to recognize, if there was a past connection between you and our website. This will take into account your preferred language or other preferred settings. Thus, a certain functionality is offered to you or your interests are recognized. Cookies may also contain personal data.
- The Consent to as well as rejection or deletion of cookies are linked to the device used and furthermore to the respective web browser used. If you use finite devices or web browsers, you can make your decisions or settings differently.
We use technical and organisational security measures to protect your data against machinations, data destruction, data loss and access by unauthorised persons.
6. Legal Foundations for Processing
- As soon as we have received your consent to the processing of your personal data, Art. 6, para. 1, letter a, of the EÚs General Data Protection Regulation (in the following referred to „GDPR“) constitutes the corresponding legal basis.
- For the processing of personal data, for the purposes of initiating or fulfilling a contract with you, Art. 6, para. 1 letter b, of the GDPR is the legal basis.
- Pursuant to Art. 6, para. 1, letter c, of the GDPR, we are entitled to use the processing of your personal data to fulfil our legal obligations.
7. Deleting your personal data
1. Your IP address and the name of your Internet service provider, which we have saved for security reasons are, will be automatically deleted by us after fourteen days.
The removal of your personal data will be initiated immediately when the purpose for which we collected your data ceases or is completed.
In addition, your data will only be stored if this is necessary in accordance with the laws, regulations or other legal provisions to which our group is subject in the EU or in accordance with legal provisions in the respective third countries if an adequate level of data protection is provided.
If, in a particular case, it is not possible to delete the data, it will be marked with the aim of limiting its future processing.
8. Rights of the persons concerned
- You have the right to information pursuant to Art. 15 GDPR, as the data subject, and the right to correction pursuant to Art. 16 GDPR. You also have rights such as data erasure pursuant to Art. 17 GDPR, restriction of processing pursuant to Art. 18 GDPR and the right of data portability pursuant to Art. 20 GDPR.
- If you have consented to the processing of your personal data by us, you have the right to revoke your consent at any time. Your withdrawal period is fourteen calendar days from the date of submission of your consent. The processing of your personal data will not be affected until revocation. Further processing of this data on the basis of other legal bases, such as the fulfillment of legal obligations, will also remain unaffected.
- Right of objection
1. You have the right, for reasons arising from your special situation, to object to the processing at any time to lodge an objection in good time to personal information and data concerning you which occurs on the basis of Art. 6 para. 1, letter e, of the GDPR or Art. 6, para. 1, letter f of the GDPR.
2. If you object, all your personal data will only be further processed if there are compelling legitimate reasons for doing so on our part.
3. We must prove these as soon as they outweigh your rights, freedoms and interests or insofar as the processing of your personal data serves to assert, exercise or defend legal claims.
- Should you wish to assert your claims against us, we offer you to submit your claims or declarations, if possible, to the Contact address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- If you believe that the processing of your personal data violates legal requirements and guidelines, you have the right to lodge a complaint with the competent data protection supervisory authority in accordance with Art. 77 GDPR.
9. Data transmission to recipients outside the European Economic Area
In the event of the use of service providers and the disclosure of your personal data to third parties, with your consent, personal data may be transferred to recipients in countries outside the EU, such as Liechtenstein, and processed there.
Should the data protection notices listed here as well as the data protection guidelines of Caiz Holding AG change, you will be informed immediately without being asked to do so.
11. Contact Us