Caiz Holding AG is an international company offering innovative technology-based
financial services and solutions for everyone. As we are building and exploring new markets with the world's first
Islamic decentralized blockchain and cryptocurrency, we also want to expand our young and dynamic team. You will
face a highly collaborative work environment that is very driven to convert our company values into a fast and cost-effective
money transfering structure while complying with Islamic financial principles.
We are currently looking for a Graphic Designer to join our team at the Office in Turkey/Istanbul.
We are looking for a Graphic Designer to create engaging and on-brand graphics for a variety of media. Graphic designers create visual communications to convey messages in an effective and aesthetically pleasing manner. This incorporates several tasks and responsibilities.
- Design web pages, brochures, logos, signs, covers, advertisements, and other communication materials
- Conceptualize visuals based on requirements
- Prepare rough drafts and present ideas
- Develop illustrations, logos and other designs using software or by hand
- Select type size and style to enhance the readability of text and image
- Use the appropriate colors and layouts for each graphic
- Work with copywriters and creative director to produce final design
- Test graphics across various media
- Amend designs after feedback
- Ensure final graphics and layouts are visually appealing and on-brand
- 3+ years of professional experience in a Graphic Designer role
- Knowledge or experience in Cryptocurrency/Blockchain is an advantage
- Demonstrable of illustrations or other graphics with a strong portfolio attached to the CV
- Familiarity with design software and technologies (such as InDesign, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- A keen eye for aesthetics and details
- Excellent communication skills
- Great at organising, prioritising and multitasking
Level of studies:
Diploma, Bachelor or Master Degree in Design or similar
Fluent in Turkish and English
Apply today, if you want to become part of our young and dynamic team where you will be able to actively shape this fast-growing company in a highly developing sector.