Caiz Development GmbH is a company offering innovative technology-based financial services and solutions for everyone. As we are building and exploring new markets with the world's first Islamic decentralized blockchain and cryptocurrency, we also want to expand our young and dynamic team. You will face a highly collaborative work environment that is very driven to convert our company values into a fast and cost-effective money transferring structure while complying with Islamic financial principles.
We are currently looking for a Talent Acquisition Manager to join our team.
We are looking for an experienced Talent Acquisition Manager to help our company find and retain excellent employees. You will be entrusted with an ongoing quest to discover talent, build a strong employment brand, and ensure great relationships with both candidates and employees.
- Determine current staffing needs and produce forecasts
- Develop talent acquisition strategies and hiring plans
- Lead employment branding initiatives
- Perform sourcing to fill open positions and anticipate future needs
- Plan and conduct recruitment and selection processes (interviews, screening calls etc.)
- Take steps to ensure positive candidate experience
- Assist in employee retention and development
- Supervise recruiting personnel
- Organize and/or attend career fairs, assessment centers or other events
- Use metrics to create reports and identify areas of improvement
- 4+ years of professional experience in an Talent Acquisition Manager role
- Knowledge or experience in Cryptocurrency/Blockchain is an advantage
- Experience in full-cycle recruiting, sourcing and employment branding
- Understanding of all selection methods and techniques
- Proficient in the use of social media and job boards
- Willingness to understand the duties and competencies of different roles
- Excellent communicator
- Strategic thinker
- Critical thinker and problem-solving skills
- Excellent communication skills and Team Player
- Great at organizing, prioritizing and multitasking
Level of studies:
Diploma, Bachelor or Master Degree in Business Administration, Human Resources or similar
Fluent in English
Apply today, if you want to become part of our young and dynamic team where you will be able to actively shape this fast-growing company in a highly developing sector.