Caiz Development GmbH is a company offering innovative technology-based financial services and solutions for everyone. As we are building and exploring new markets with the world's first Islamic decentralized blockchain and cryptocurrency, we also want to expand our young and dynamic team. You will face a highly collaborative work environment that is very driven to convert our company values into a fast and cost-effective money transferring structure while complying with Islamic financial principles.
We are currently looking for a Cyber Security / IT Security Engineer to join our team at the German Headquarter in Frankfurt.
The Information Security team is responsible for defining and ensuring compliance with security policies. The team works on internal audits, setting up best practices and react to security incidents, improving engineering solutions in the IT field.
- Evaluate the security strategies and contribute to designing and implementing our security architecture
- Gather system requirements, working together with application architects and owners from a security perspective
- Security operations, network monitoring, threat analysis, and investigation response solutions
- Discover standard security services offerings, install, and execute processes and standards for optimal use of security service provider offerings
- Develop technical solutions and new security tools to help mitigate security vulnerabilities and automate repeatable tasks
- Ensure compliance with security standards and compliance guidelines in all highly regulated environments
- Ensure that the company knows as much as possible, as quickly as possible about security incidents
- 7+ years of work experience in a CMO role
- Knowledge or experience in Finance and/or Decentralized Finance and/or Cryptocurrency/Blockchain
- You have hands-on OS operation skills (Linux and Windows)
- You have a good understanding of security architecture
- You are familiar with compliance frameworks or standards (e.g. NIST, GDPR, PCI DSS, ISO27001)
- You have strong knowledge of security engineering from risk management perspectives (detection, prevention, remediation, mitigation, etc.)
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Excellent presentation skills
- Additional marketing certifications are a plus
NICE TO HAVE:
- You are a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP)
- You have a deep understanding of provisioning AWS resources using CI/CD and Terraform
Level of studies:
Diploma, Bachelor or Master Degree in Computer Science or similar
Fluent in German and English
Apply today, if you want to become part of our young and dynamic team where you will be able to actively shape this fast-growing company in a highly developing sector.