Caiz Development GmbH is an company offering innovative technology-based financial services and solutions for everyone. As we are building and exploring new markets with the world's first Islamic decentralized blockchain and cryptocurrency, we also want to expand our young and dynamic team. You will face a highly collaborative work environment that is very driven to convert our company values into a fast and cost-effective money transferring structure while complying with Islamic financial principles.
We are currently looking for a Customer Service Manager to join our team at the German Headquarter in Frankfurt.
We are looking for an experienced Customer Service Manager to provide excellent customer service and to promote this idea throughout the organization. The goal is to keep the department running in an efficient and profitable manner, to increase customer satisfaction, loyalty and retention and to meet their expectations.
- Improve customer service experience, create engaged customers, and facilitate organic growth
- Take ownership of customers issues and follow problems through to resolution
- Set a clear mission and deploy strategies focused towards that mission
- Develop service procedures, policies, and standards
- Keep accurate records and document customer service actions and discussions
- Analyze statistics and compile accurate reports
- Recruit, mentor and develop customer service agents and nurture an environment where they can excel through encouragement and empowerment
- Keep ahead of industry’s developments and apply best practices to areas of improvement
- Control resources and utilize assets to achieve qualitative and quantitative targets
- Adhere to and manage the approved budget
- Maintain an orderly workflow according to priorities
- 4+ years of work experience in a Customer Service Manager role
- Knowledge or experience in Finance and/or Decentralized Finance and/or Cryptocurrency/Blockchain
- Experience in providing customer service support
- Working knowledge of customer service software, databases and tools
- Awareness of industry’s latest technology trends and applications
- Ability to think strategically
- Strong client-facing
- Advanced troubleshooting and multi-tasking skills
- Customer service orientation
- Excellent communication skills
- Analytical mindset with numerical aptitude
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Excellent people skills
Level of studies:
Diploma, Bachelor or Master Degree in Business, Economics or similar
Fluent in German and English
Apply today, if you want to become part of our young and dynamic team where you will be able to actively shape this fast-growing company in a highly developing sector.