Caiz Holding AG is an international company offering innovative technology-based financial services and solutions
for everyone. As we are building and exploring new markets with the world's first Islamic decentralized blockchain
and cryptocurrency, we also want to expand our young and dynamic team. You will face a highly collaborative work
environment that is very driven to convert our company values
into a fast and cost-effective money transfering structure while complying with Islamic financial principles.
he Caiz Holding AG is rapidly developing and looking for a Compliance
Manager. We look for humble experts with a relentlessly resourceful and entrepreneurial, “can do”
view of security and privacy. We want to deliver facts to the business to enable Caiz Holding AG to
manage risk more effectively.
- Manage and assure the adherence to all compliance requirements.
- Manage and monitor the firm’s compliance software in order to ensure adherence with the firm’s Code of Ethics and facilitate employee onboarding.
- Assist reviews of marketing materials, valuation documents, and expense allocations.
- Oversee the firm’s compliance obligations regarding privacy laws, including GDPR and CCPA.
- Drive security compliance projects from the beginning to the end by maintaining a positive relationship with both internal and external stakeholders.
- Design, implement, maintain, and improve programs to address key company risks and prepare internal teams for independent assessments against a wide variety of regulatory and compliance frameworks.
- Collaborate with teams across the organization to translate security risk mitigation needs into actionable plans.
- Establish and deliver meaningful and actionable compliance metrics and reporting.
- Develop and maintain best practices in Risk Management for product and corporate
- Develop automations of risk management, control execution and monitoring.
- Oversee and maintain compliance documentation, including audit evidence, controls, and vendor security reviews.
- 3+ years of professional experience in a compliance management or risk management role.
- Knowledge or experience in Finance and/or Decentralized Finance and/or Cryptocurrency/Blockchain is an advantage.
- Ability to identify and recommend tools, processes, and software to automate and continuously improve compliance practices
- Demonstrated knowledge of regulatory frameworks in the finance sector and regarding GDPR especially in the EU
- Demonstrated experience with controls definition, development, implementation and assessment
- Highly organized and resourceful, able to develop a compliance strategy to execute on while also remaining flexible regarding changes or spontaneous needs.
- Highly strategic thinking skills and the ability to come up with new initiatives and ideas.
- Self motivated and thrives in a startup environment
- Strong project management skills
Level of studies:
Diploma, Bachelor or Master Degree in Business, Law, Software Engineering or similar
Fluent in German and English
Apply today, if you want to become part of our young and dynamic team where you will be able to actively shape this fast-growing company in a highly developing sector.