Caiz Development GmbH is an company offering innovative technology-based financial services and solutions for everyone. As we are building and exploring new markets with the world's first Islamic decentralized blockchain and cryptocurrency, we also want to expand our young and dynamic team. You will face a highly collaborative work environment that is very driven to convert our company values into a fast and cost-effective money transferring structure while complying with Islamic financial principles.
We are currently looking for a Compliance Analyst to join our team at the German Headquarter in Frankfurt.
We are seeking a knowledgeable and proactive compliance analyst to ensure regulatory compliance within all departments of our organization. As a compliance analyst, your duties will include training employees on industry standards, developing policies, and evaluating compliance. You are also required to obtain regulatory approval.
- Researching industry compliance regulations and policies
- Evaluating internal operational and procedural compliance
- Analyzing and updating existing compliance policies and related documentation
- Communicating compliance policies and guidelines to Management and designated departments
- Developing and executing new compliance policies and procedures as required
- Applying for compliance certification and regulatory approval
- Developing and maintaining a compliance recordkeeping system
- Training employees on industry compliance requirements
- Maintaining communication with compliance regulators and following up on applications
- Keeping up with compliance requirements and amendments to regulations
- 5+ years of work experience in a Compliance Analyst role
- Knowledge or experience in Finance and/or Decentralized Finance and/or Cryptocurrency/Blockchain.
- In-depth knowledge of industry compliance requirements and standards
- Exceptional ability to formulate compliance policies, procedures, and related documentation
- Advanced analytical abilities
- Effective research and professional networking skills
- Ability to accurately complete applications for compliance certification
- Ability to effectively train employees
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Excellent people skills
Level of studies:
Diploma, Bachelor or Master Degree in Law, Economics or similar
Fluent in German and English
Apply today, if you want to become part of our young and dynamic team where you will be able to actively shape this fast-growing company in a highly developing sector.