Caiz Development GmbH is an company offering innovative technology-based financial services and solutions for everyone. As we are building and exploring new markets with the world's first Islamic decentralized blockchain and cryptocurrency, we also want to expand our young and dynamic team. You will face a highly collaborative work environment that is very driven to convert our company values into a fast and cost-effective money transferring structure while complying with Islamic financial principles.
We are currently looking for a Business Developer Manager MENA to join our team in Dubai.
As a business development manager, you identify new business opportunities to generate revenue, improve profitability and grow the business.
It can involve careful strategic planning and positioning in the relevant markets, or improving the company's operations, position, or reputation in some way.
- research and identify new business opportunities - including new markets, growth areas, trends, customers, partnerships, products, and services - or new ways of reaching existing markets
- seek out the appropriate contact in an organization
- meet with customers/clients
- foster and develop relationships with customers/clients
- understand the needs of your customers and be able to respond effectively with a plan of how to meet these
- have a good understanding of the businesses' products or services and be able to advise others about them
- ensure staff are on board throughout the organization, and understand the need for change and what is required of them
- discuss promotional strategy and activities with the marketing department
- seek ways of improving the way the business operates
- attend seminars, conferences, and events where appropriate
- keep abreast of trends and changes in the business world
- 4+ years of work experience in a Business Development Manager role
- Knowledge or experience in Finance and/or Decentralized Finance and/or Cryptocurrency/Blockchain
- Successful track record in B2B sales and negotiation
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Working experience with sales techniques
- Proficiency with data analysis, forecasting, and budgeting
- Proven ability to plan and manage resources
- Ability to strategize and solve problems
- Excellent communication and people skills
- An analytical mind, comfortable with numbers
Level of studies:
Diploma, Bachelor or Master Degree in Business, Sales or similar
Fluent in English
Apply today, if you want to become part of our young and dynamic team where you will be able to actively shape this fast-growing company in a highly developing sector.