Caiz Trade is a company offering innovative technology-based financial services and solutions for everyone. As we are building and exploring new markets with the world's first Islamic decentralized blockchain and cryptocurrency, we also want to expand our young and dynamic team. You will face a highly collaborative work environment that is very driven to convert our company values into a fast and cost-effective money transferring structure while complying with Islamic financial principles.
We are currently looking for an AML Compliance Manager to join our team at the German Headquarter in Frankfurt.
AML Compliance Officer is in charge of financial regulations and personal data compliance requirements, making sure the company’s AML policy corresponds to the international system. Other responsibilities include screening and monitoring, payment fraud prevention, transaction monitoring for fiat and cryptocurrency, specifically the following:
- Manage and assure the adherence to all compliance requirements.
- Manage and monitor the firm’s compliance software in order to ensure adherence with the firm’s Code of Ethics and facilitate employee onboarding
- Assist reviews of marketing materials, valuation documents, and expense allocations
- Oversee the firm’s compliance obligations regarding privacy laws, including GDPR and CCPA
- Drive security compliance projects from the beginning to the end by maintaining a positive relationship with both internal and external stakeholders
- Design, implement, maintain, and improve programs to address key company risks and prepare internal teams for independent assessments against a wide variety of regulatory and compliance frameworks
- Collaborate with teams across the organization to translate security risk mitigation needs into actionable plans
- Establish and deliver meaningful and actionable compliance metrics and reporting
- Develop and maintain best practices in Risk Management for product and corporate
- Develop automations of risk management, control execution and monitoring
- Oversee and maintain compliance documentation, including audit evidence, controls, and vendor security reviews
- Looking after records of high-risk clients and report suspicious activities
- Assisting the implementation of an Anti-Money Laundering program of an organization
- Arranging inspections from third-party organizations and eliminating mistakes in the program
- 3+ years of professional experience in a compliance management or risk management role
- Knowledge or experience in Finance and/or Decentralized Finance and/or Cryptocurrency/Blockchain is an advantage
- Ability to identify and recommend tools, processes, and software to automate and continuously improve compliance practices
- Demonstrated knowledge of regulatory frameworks in the finance sector and regarding GDPR especially in the EU
- Demonstrated experience with controls definition, development, implementation and assessment
- Highly organized and resourceful, able to develop a compliance strategy to execute on while also remaining flexible regarding changes or spontaneous needs
- Highly strategic thinking skills and the ability to come up with new initiatives and ideas
- Strong project management skills
Level of studies:
Diploma, Bachelor or Master Degree in Law, Finance, Business Administration or similar
Fluent in German and English
Apply today, if you want to become part of our young and dynamic team where you will be able to actively shape this fast-growing company in a highly developing sector.